Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02040 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 688 Dinar (₨33,716) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)