Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02078 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 874 Dinar (₨42,071) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)