Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02105 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 767 Dinar (₨36,434) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (43 minutes ago)