Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,670 Dinar (COL$5,612,464) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)