Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,793 Dinar (COL$5,657,987) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)