Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,001 Dinar (€3,074) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)