Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,438 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.639 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,490 Dinar (€4,571) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)