Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,384 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,637 Dinar (€1,751) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)