Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06433 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,393 Dinar (37,203 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (34 minutes ago)