Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19041 LYD / SRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,288 Dinar (17,267 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)