Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18325 LYD / SRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,712 Dinar (14,800 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)