Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19299 LYD / SRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,201 Dinar (16,589 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)