Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18589 LYD / SRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,721 Dinar (14,638 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)