Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19553 LYD / SRD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,224 Dinar (16,488 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)