Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,302 Dinar (€1,516) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (22 minutes ago)