Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,993 Dinar (€3,700) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (31 minutes ago)