Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,127 Dinar (8,303 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)