Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,594 Dinar (11,727 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)