Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,187 Dinar (€2,618) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)