Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 21,446 Dinar ($15,066) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)