Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,904 Dinar ($11,700) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)