Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (1,351,370 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)