Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,082 Dinar (NZ$5,431) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)