Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,783 Dinar (NZ$2,779) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)