Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,574 Dinar ($3,374) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)