Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,307 Dinar (€3,230) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)