Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 447 Dinar (Rp 4,159,420) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)