Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01297 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,726 Dinar (₨441,422) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (14 minutes ago)