Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,760 Dinar (€2,920) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)