Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,790 Dinar (€2,975) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)