Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.601 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,022 Dinar (€1,887) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)