Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,124 Dinar (€1,938) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)