Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,698 Dinar (£9,592) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)