Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,143 Dinar (£9,048) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (37 minutes ago)