Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00450 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 625 Dinar (139,031 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)