Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00453 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 650 Dinar (143,604 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)