Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,219 Dinar (€1,998) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)