Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,433 Dinar (€2,106) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)