Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14321 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,683 Dinar (11,753 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (22 minutes ago)