Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,666 Dinar (1,074,570 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (40 minutes ago)