Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,642 Dinar (C$4,419) in Ottawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)