Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05654 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,844 Dinar (50,298 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)