Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,140 Dinar (€2,569) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)