Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,440 Dinar (€2,153) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)