Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.146 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,377 Dinar (€2,736) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)