Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.080 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,838 Dinar (€3,053) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)