Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.744 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,822 Dinar (€2,987) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)