Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,853 Dinar (€2,387) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (40 minutes ago)