Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39145 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (9,580TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)