Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16628 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,204 Dinar (kr 103,465) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)