Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16714 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,541 Dinar (kr 98,966) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)