Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21223 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,472 Dinar (6,936 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)