Cost of living comparison between Oshawa, Canada and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,347 Dinar (C$3,192) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)