Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01993 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 783 Dinar (39,288 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)