Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 740 Dinar (38,397 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (29 minutes ago)