Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,438 Dinar (¥679,229) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)