Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20830 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,938 Dinar ($b14,107) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)