Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20002 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,837 Dinar ($b29,184) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (43 minutes ago)