Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,234 Dinar ($12,090) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)