Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,019 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,342 Dinar ($6,147) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)