Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02345 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,746 Dinar (руб 74,452) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)