Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,723 Dinar (211,032 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)