Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01161 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,954 Dinar (168,317 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)