Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 861 Dinar (211,256 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (22 minutes ago)