Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00448 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 426 Dinar (95,273 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)