Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 948 Dinar (227,837 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (38 minutes ago)