Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33630 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 555 Dinar (1,651 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)