Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34227 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,344 Dinar (3,925 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)