Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36747 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,384 Dinar (6,489 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)