Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00446 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (840,082 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)