Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (1,540,050 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)