Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02327 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,814 Dinar (руб 77,945) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)