Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,757 Dinar ($4,119) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (31 minutes ago)