Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,714 Dinar ($1,904) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)