Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,441 Dinar ($4,106) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)