Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36626 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,626 Dinar (9,900 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)