Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02801 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,413 Dinar (Php121,834) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (36 minutes ago)