Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06268 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,311 Dinar (36,873 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)