Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,898 Dinar (51,346 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)