Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.585 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,300 Dinar (€2,712) in Oldenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)