Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01352 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,784 Dinar (¥279,879) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (about 1 hour ago)