Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02656 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 506 Dinar (19,065 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)