Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02680 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 488 Dinar (18,223 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)